Premises Liability Law Firm Serving Clients in Texas, Arkansas, and Louisiana
People can be seriously injured when businesses, homeowners, and other property owners fail to correct dangerous conditions on their property, such as:
- Slippery floors
- Potholes in streets or sidewalks
- Objects left on floors where they can be tripped over
- Unsafe store displays
- Missing rails on stairways
- Rotten wood on steps and porches
- Poor lighting in parking lots and building entryways
- Negligent security in apartments, parking lots, businesses and other places were crime is a problem
- Merchandise stacked on high shelves at big-box retailers
- Dog bites and animal attacks
If you have been injured due to the negligence of a property owner, the attorneys at the law firm of Flint & Soyars can help. We have 30 years of experience obtaining compensation of victims of personal injury in the Ark-La-Tex region of northeast Texas, southwest Arkansas, and northwest Louisiana.
Premises liability law covers a wide range of injuries that occur on private or public property. Our lawyers have handled unusual cases, including the death of a young man bitten by a bat that was infected by rabies. The bite injury occurred at apartment building that had been plagued by bats for years. The owner had done nothing about the infestation even after numerous complaints, and was therefore negligent. The cause of death was initially unknown and the young man’s organs were donated to six different people, all of whom died of rabies.
Another case involved the death of a man shot dead on his apartment doorstep during a gang initiation murder.
Free consultation: Contact the Ark-La-Tex premises liability firm of Flint & Soyars today. We offer home or hospital visits for your convenience. Se habla español.